Tao Geoghegan Hart answers twenty questions ahead of the UCI Road World Championships under

Cheap Jerseys from china Strengths: Climbing / stage racing Cheap Jerseys from china Tao Geoghegan Hart is a Hackney born rider and has just completed his first season with Axel Merckx's Bissell Development team. wholesale jerseys from china Geoghegan Hart, 19, rode his first UCI 2. HC ranked race at the Tour of California in May 2014 before completing a second at the Tour of Britain in September when, riding for Great Britain, the Londoner finished 15th. wholesale jerseys from china Impressive rides, too, at the Under 23 Lige Bastogne Lige (3rd) and Tour de l'Avenir (10th) saw Geoghegan Hart add to a palmars that includes the Tour of Istria, a clean sweep of mountains, points and general classification jerseys at the Giro Internazionale della Lunigiana and a third place from the Paris Roubaix Juniors. cheap nfl jerseys Having represented Great Britain at the Youth Olympics, Track Cycling World Championships and European Road Championships, Geoghegan Hart returns to the Road World Championships for cheap jerseys a third year where he will compete in the men's under 23 road race in Ponferrada, Spain. cheap nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys Geoghegan Hart has just signed a one year extension with Bissell Development, the US based team who developed the talents of Alex Dowsett, Taylor Phinney and more recently the Team Sky pairing of Joe Dombrowski and Ian Boswell.1. What's your earliest memory of cycling? wholesale nfl jerseys My earliest memory would be riding down a wholesale nfl jerseys street where I grew up with my grand mum running behind trying to keep up. I actually wholesale jerseys started cycling when I was three so it was quite a long time ago. 2. And your first bike? It was a tiny little red children's bike that all my cousins subsequently learnt how to ride on. 3. What's the last film you watched? wholesale jerseys It was wholesale nfl jerseys on TV last night, The A Team. wholesale jerseys Cheap Jerseys from china 4. What book are you reading right now? Cheap Jerseys from china I've been reading some American classics, but I also just started re reading Charly Wegelius and Tom Southam's cheap nfl jerseys book [Domestique]. I've a slight obsession with reading books twice I always think you pick up more the second time, you absorbed different things maybe a year after the first read. You maybe watch films twice, so there's no reason not to read a book twice. Anyway, it's a really good book and shows a different side to cycling. wholesale jerseys from china 5. What was the first bike race you went wholesale jerseys to? wholesale jerseys from wholesale nfl jerseys china My memories of the race are vague, but the prologue of the Tour de France in London in 2007. That was one of the only pro races I'd seen until recently really. Other than that and the Olympic road race and a few others I haven't actually seen a tonne of pro races as a spectator because I've been racing myself. Seeing the Tour in London was a massive inspiration at the time. The same, though, goes for the coverage of cycling you get: the literature, photography and everything around the sport can be pretty inspiring when you're young. It all helps get you into the sport or the devotion I guess. 6. Do you have a favourite ride anywhere? I don't really have one stand out ride to be honest. I think it is often more about the company or indeed if solo, your own mood, than the ride itself. Certainly there are a few rides in wholesale nfl jerseys Girona that I am itching to return to again this winter. I love any ride with a costal road overlooking the sea, I think that is pretty special and similarly any mountainous ride, that's still a foreign and exciting prospect for me and to some extent I think, and hope, it always will be. It's always nice to ride the roads around Essex too, they may not be the most spectacular or hilly, but they hold a special sentimentality that any rider feels when returning to the lanes that they grew up on and most probably found themself as a young rider. cheap jerseys 7. Do you have a favourite climb anywhere in the world? cheap jerseys I've not done too many of the iconic climbs yet. In fact, riding in the Alps at the Tour de l'Avenir last month was the first time I'd ridden any big climbs in Europe. I did enjoy riding up the Koppenberg a few years ago though it's only a small cobbled climb but is pretty iconic in Belgium. 8. And are there any that give you the fear? Most races you get a little bit of fear beforehand because wholesale nfl jerseys you know the climbs are going to be real hard. Certainly some of the ones in Utah were: it was real high up and the long, steep, climbs were pretty crazy. I think every rider would be lying if they said they don't get the fear, whether they are the best or the slowest in the bunch. wholesale nfl jerseys 9. How many KoMs have you got on Strava? wholesale nfl jerseys None. I don't do Strava, I prefer to concentrate on my training for what it is. I can see the appeal to it for guys who don't race as a profession, but for me I'd rather stay focused. 10. Who has been the biggest influence on your career? wholesale nfl jerseys from china That's a tough one there have been so many. Certainly, though, British Cycling as a whole organisation has been a massive influence on me. wholesale nfl jerseys from china My coach when I was an under 16, Stuart Blunt, and Matt Winston as a junior both helped develop me. I learnt a huge amount as a youth and junior years riding big events like the Youth Olympics, track world championships, European and road world championships. These experiences certainly helped shape me as a rider.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tape Australia by le Tour de France

tape nonsense really grates

Taking Away A Better Sense of Confidence About My Drag